Saint Urban Dining Policy
Dear Friends and Family of Saint Urban,
We feel very fortunate that we can continue to serve our community with our favorite
wines, seasonal ingredients and warm hospitality, and we are very grateful for your
support and patronage.
We are currently serving dinner indoors and have kept a 50% capacity with plenty of
space around our tables.
The health and safety of our staff and guests is extremely important to us and thus, we have been working diligently to create a safe, clean, and healthy space for everyone. By making a reservation, we ask that you help keep our staff, yourself, and other patrons comfortable by adhering to the following guidelines:
- We ask that guests wear a facemask when standing, entering or leaving the dining area, or walking to the restroom.
- Standing and mingling with other guests is not permitted during these times
- The entire Saint Urban team is vaccinated and will be wearing facemasks at all times.
- Because of our reduced capacity, we have scheduled all parties at specified incremented time limits in order to respect the time of others that want to enjoy the Saint Urban experience. Please be mindful of how long you stay at your table after your meal is over, chances are – someone is waiting for your table.
- Cancellation Policy: Every reservation is extremely important to us – as we are operating at 50% of our usual business. If you need to cancel for any reason, please cancel your reservation 48 hours before your visit time – if canceled after or within the 48 hours preceding your reservation, the cancellation charge is $45 per person. If you will be late, please reach out to us by phone or via text so we can plan accordingly.
- Please be patient and kind to our staff, we are doing our best to serve you, keep you safe and healthy while making sure Saint Urban will be here to serve you in the future.
Our hours of operation are Wednesday through Saturday 5:15 – 10pm. Reservations can be made through Resy up to 28 days in advance. We are not currently seating for dinner outside.