Saint Urban Dining Policy
Dear Friends and Family of Saint Urban,
We feel very fortunate that we are able to continue to serve our community with our favorite wines, seasonal ingredients and warm hospitality during these uncertain times, and we are very grateful for your support and patronage.
Following New York State Guidelines by Governor Cuomo, we are seating indoors at 50% capacity with our tables spaced six feet apart. Outdoor reservations are limited with more seating to come.
The health and safety of our staff and guests is extremely important to us and thus, we have been working diligently to create a safe, clean, and healthy space for everyone. By making a reservation, we ask that you help us keep our staff, yourself, and other patrons comfortable by adhering to the following guidelines:
- All guests are required to wear a facemask when standing, entering or leaving the dining area, or walking to the restroom.
- Standing and mingling with other guests is not permitted during these times
- Saint Urban staff will be wearing facemasks at all times and following strict sanitation protocols.
- The largest party we can accommodate is 4 people at a table
- We are required to stop serving at 10pm
- During our fall and winter season of 2020, we have scheduled all parties at specified incremented time limits in order to respect the time of others that want to enjoy the Saint Urban experience. Please be mindful of how long you stay at your table after your meal is over, chances are – someone is waiting for your table.
- Cancellation Policy: Every reservation is extremely important to us – as we are operating at 50% of our usual business. If you need to cancel for any reason, please cancel your reservation 48 hours before your visit time – if canceled after or within the 48 hours preceding your reservation, the cancellation charge is $45 per person. If you will be late, please reach out to us by phone or via text so we can plan accordingly.
- Please be patient and kind to our staff during these unprecedented times for all of us – we are doing our best to serve you, keep you safe, and healthy while making sure Saint Urban will be here to serve you in the future.
Our hours of operation are Thursday through Saturday – with our very special, limited seating wine dinners on Wednesday nights. Reservations can be made through Resy up to 28 days in advance. Please call in inquire about outdoor seating.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and wonderful support during these times. We look forward to seeing you soon.